- a) Job Description (Pl. attach separate sheet if required) :
1) In-process Inspection and release of material produced in MIPL works & maintaining data of the same.
2) Sample (1st Piece) Approval before mass production on regular basis.
3) Identification of Non-Conforming products on shop floor, blocking it & shifting it to rejection area, Root Cause analysis and Disposal of non-conforming products.
4) Documentation of Rework / Rejection Analysis data & root cause analysis of Rejected material and initiate CAPA to avoid reoccurrence of it.
5) Review, analysis and documentation of process improvement in organization.
6) Monitoring and Maintaining Raw Material traceability throughout the processes.
7) Implementation of Quality Tools in In-process Inspection.
8) Responsible for Quality Management System Documentation.Qualification required: BE (Mech.) / DME Experience required: 2 to 5 Years Any Preference in the Areas of Experience etc. If yes: pl. state : Preferred experience in Automobile Industry / Experience of process inspection in medium or Heavy Steel Mfg. or foundry Industry. Age : 24 to 30 years