Job Description :
1) Inspection and release of incoming RM, RMC & RML material as per relevant Drg., Standards & QMS.
2) Review of supplier’s documents & Maintaining QA Inspection records.
3) Rework & Rejection Analysis for Incoming material.
4) Review, Analysis & Product / process improvement at supplier/Vendors end.
5) Monitoring & Maintaining Raw Material traceability.
6) Identification & documentation of conforming & Non-Conforming raw material.
7) Review, analysis and disposition of Non-Conforming products.
8) Documentation of Incoming Inspection Reports in ERP.
9) Planning & Implementation of Statistical Quality Control Techniques.Qualification required: BE (Mech.) / DME Experience required: 2 to 5 Years Any Preference in the Areas of Experience etc. If yes: pl. state : Preferred experience in Inspection of steel forging, fabrication and ferrous / non ferrous castings etc. or Automobile industry. Age : 24 to 30 years